You can use our segmentation tool to create a list of all of your non-responders.
To do so:
1. Go to Lists | Segments
2. Click the New Segment button
3. Name the list something like Nonresponders and click Choose Segment Type
4. Choose the middle option under Advanced Segment Options: "Segment List Members & Campaign Recipients” then
click Save and Build Segment
5. Click Add List Rule and select your Master List. Click Done
6. Click Add Campaign Rule, then click to select every single campaign you have sent. Click Done
7. Set the dropdown boxes to say: (Opened) within no set date range (or) (clicked) any link within no set date range.
(You'll just have to select Opened, Or, and Clicked.)
8. Click on the box connecting the two rules to change it from OR to EXCLUDE.
9. Click Save & Get Results
10. Take a look at the list -- this should be everyone who has never opened or clicked an email you've sent. Click Save
11. Now click Create Lists leaving the presets at All Results and A Single List. This is your list of Non-responders.
Once you've created this list, delete it from your account. Be sure that you choose the option to remove the list AND its contacts from your Master List when this is complete.